The Jewelers' Tool of Choice for Jewelry
Welding, Engraving and Cutting
Laser technology has revolutionized the jewelry industry. Widely used by manufacturers and retailers for simplifying repairs that would otherwise be too time-consuming or unfeasible to execute, laser welding has found its way into the designer’s world with talented visionaries adapting techniques to create jewelry previously too costly or impossible to produce.
Laser technology has been in use since the 1970s, although its applications remained primarily in the aerospace and medical industries. Ten years ago in the jewelry industry, a laser welder was considered a luxury. Now, it has become a necessity not only for welding, but also for marking, engraving & cutting metals.
Learn more about laser technology used in the jewelry industry. Ask the laser experts at LaserStar!
- Discover the benefits of laser welding
- How this technology can help your business
- Examples of things you can create or repair with laser welding
- Discover the benefits of laser marking technology
- Laser marking, engraving and cutting samples
Learn more about laser technology and how it can help you turn your business into a jewelry profit center.